Xiscotech have written on how to sign pdf document from any device, but I can’t just write and not look at the mobile aspect as many persons are now using windows tablets, android tablets, android phones, ipad, iphone to mention but a few.
Most persons prefer to read documents on portable devices and also give the current trend of technology which is moving towards miniaturization and low cost. That is lecture for another day let’s move to business proper.
How to sign pdf document on iphone and ipad
Required app: adobe acrobat dc
There are many apps that could do this for you on apple play store but Adobe Acrobat DC is free and works in the same manner as on the desktop version.
All you need is to follow the following steps
- Open the pdf document you want to sign using Adobe Acrobat DC
- Move to the spot you need to sign the signature
- Press and hold for long the select signature from the dialogue box that appears
- Sign your picture with your finger
Note: you do not have to subscribe or pay for any money for signing this document digitally with Adobe Acrobat DC
How to Sign PDF Document on Android Devices
Like discussed earlier you will also require a third party app for android in other to sign your pdf document, and there is no other better app to sign pdf document on android device than Adobe Acrobat DC
Follow the following steps to sign your pdf document on android device
- Open the application using adobe acrobat dc
- Press and hold for long where you need to sign your signature
- Then draw your signature using you finger
And that is all it takes to sign your signature on your pdf document using your ipad, iphone and android device.
CLICK HERE to read on how to sign your pdf document on laptop and desktop