Recover Gmail Password – Gmail is one of the service that is render by google, other service render by google that can be accessed with your Gmail account include YouTube, Google Music, Google Playstore, Photos, Google Drive and many others to mention but a few.Gmail Signin Create Gmail Account
If you lost, forgot your Gmail or google mail password and wish to recover your password you could use the following method listed below.
How to recover Gmail password
- Open a browser of your choice (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome)
- Go to the following address http://www.gmail.com
- Click on the forgotten password link
- Enter the user name that you can remember for the account you lost the password and hit the enter key
- It would redirect you to another page, if your account was verified with a phone number it would show you the last 3 digits of that phone number
- If you recognize the phone number click on send code
- Wait for google to send a code to the phone number
NOTE: the essence of sending the code to the phone number is to verify that it is the owner of the account that want to change the password.
- the code comes instantly but if it does not come within 15 minute you can click on resend code
- enter the code once it is sent to your mobile phone
- then you would be redirected to a new page where you would be asked to enter the new password for your Gmail account
that is all for that you can click here to login to your account.
If you are not asked for mobile phone number, please not that it would redirect you to a page where you would be asked to fill in details about the account to verify whether or not you are the owner of the account, once successful you would be asked to type in the new password.
If you have any problem with the procedures listed above, you can comment to receive further help.